Our special Handmade treats include walking sticks named the "Joyce," a caramel and chocolate dipped pretzel rod that is rolled in toasted pecans and the "Jean," a caramel dipped, white chocolate pretzel rod rolled in roasted peanuts. These are named for the founders family.
We also offer a truly unique birthday decade box: These boxes contain only confections invented in the decade of your choice. These boxes go as far back as the 1930s! What a Great gift for that hard to buy for coworker, Family member, friend or... well just about anyone.
We also offer all the following twists on classic treats:
- Snack Attack—A pretzel rod, Peanut butter and milk chocolate rolled in crushed potato chips.
- Cow Chips—Potato chips dipped in dark or milk chocolate, then dipped in peanut butter chocolate.
- Potato Chip Bark—milk chocolate and crushed potato chips drizzled with peanut butter chocolate.
- Oreo Bark—White chocolate blended with crushed Oreos.
- Peppermint Bark—Milk, dark, or white chocolate blended with crushed peppermint.
- Orange Cream Bark—Creamy white chocolate blended with crushed orange candy.
- Chocolate Covered Oreos - Variety of flavored Oreos dipped in milk, dark or white chocolate.
- Louisiana Pralines- this sweet and creamy pecan treat has a hint of caramel flavor.
- English Toffee- Buttery, rich, chocolate covered, and topped with chopped pecans
- Peanut Brittle- Crisp, airy and loaded with peanuts
- Peanut Butter and Fluff Cups- Old school favorite
- Peanut Butter and Jam Cups- Smooth peanut butter with varied jam flavors
- gophers- chopped pecans topped with caramel and finished with either milk, dark or white chocolate.