Our special Handmade treats include walking sticks named the "Joyce," and the "Jean. These are named for the founders mothers.
We also offer a truly unique birthday decade box: These boxes contain only confections invented in the decade of your choice. These boxes go as far back as the 1930's! What a Great gift for that hard to buy for coworker, Family member, friend or... well just about anyone.
We also offer all the following twists on classic treats:
- Snack Attack—pretzel rod dipped in Peanut butter and milk chocolate, rolled in crushed potato chips.
- Cow Chips—Potato chips dipped in dark or milk chocolate, then dipped in peanut butter chocolate.
- choco chips- potato chips dipped in milk or dark chocolate
- Potato Chip Bark—milk chocolate and crushed potato chips drizzled with peanut butter chocolate.
- Oreo Bark—White chocolate blended with crushed Oreos.
- cinnamon granola bark-quality granola with a hint of cinnamon combined with milk chocolate.
- Peppermint Bark—Milk, dark, or white chocolate blended with crushed peppermint.
- Orange Cream Bark—Creamy white chocolate blended with crushed orange candy.
- dark chocolate almond bark- whole roasted almonds in a bed of smooth dark chocolate.
- English Toffee- Buttery, rich, chocolate covered, and topped with chopped pecans
- Peanut Brittle- Crisp, airy and loaded with peanuts
- gophers- large patty of pecans and caramel finished in milk or dark chocolate. plain or sea salt.
- gopherettes-a smaller, bite sized version of our gophers
- Joyce's walking stick- pretzel rod dipped in caramel, then chocolate and rolled in chopped pecans
- jean's walking stick- pretzel rod dipped in caramel, then white chocolate and rolled in chopped peanuts
- M&M walking stick- pretzel rod dipped in milk chocolate and rolled in mini m&m's (nut free)
- peanut cluster cups- all 3 chocolates blended together with chopped peanuts
- dipped peanut butter pretzel nuggets- Dipped in either milk or dark chocolate
- dipped rice krispy treats- fun and a family favorite covered in milk or dark chocolate.
- chocolate covered orange peel- candied orange peel dipped in milk or dark chocolate.
- chocolate covered oreos- milk or white chocolate covered oreos
- coconut bonbons- macaroon dipped in milk or dark chocolate and topped with toasted coconut
- Assorted dutch treats- black cats licorice, wine gums, pink piggies, licorice rockies, coffee hard candy
- SOUR BELTS
- Gummies- bear cubs, lobsters, sharks, spicy mango, mini fruit slices, cola bottles, sour worms, watermelon
- rings, peach rings, sour smiley faces, and butterflies AND MANY OTHERS
- rock candy strings- cotton candy, orange, watermelon, strawberry and blue raspberry
- licorice- allsorts both full size and mini, strawberry and black shoe laces (others in dutch section)
- assorted nostalgic favorites- reeds root beer and butterscotch rolls, regal crown sour lemon and
- Cherry rolls, satellite wafers, clove & beemans & blackjack gums, C. Howards violet gum,
- Sweet and Sour charms lollipops, honey sesame crunch, and bubble gum baby boy & girl cigars
- JUST TO NAME SOME OF THE FUN ITEMS HERE. COME SEE FOR YOURSELF
- decade gift boxes- spanning from 1930's to present this gift boxes are perfect for everyone. each gift
- each box has a label that has some interesting facts about that decade as well as a birthday
- wish. ever been in that position? you need a gift but.... what? now you know !!!
We are constantly adding to our shelves. Stop by and see what's new !!